Join the WOKE YOGA team on an exclusive journey of discovery to the birthplace of Ayurveda – North Kerala INDIA from October 21st – 28th, 2018. Immerse yourself in the mystery and wonder of ancient wisdom traditions, luxury spa treatments, daily yoga & meditation and award winning Ayurvedic cuisine.
Set in the incredible, 5 Star Luxury grounds of Neeleshwar Hermitage, your privacy and intimacy is guaranteed as the entire resort is reserved for our retreat. Spend your days indulging in the included Ayurvedic treatments at the Priya Day Spa, practicing yoga with your hosts Em Cruickshank and Lyndsey Benn – and visiting local temples and markets.
Your All Inclusive Package with Woke Yoga includes:
- Arrival and departure transfer from Mangalore Airport in air conditioned vehicle
- 7 nights accommodation in your own private villa
- Consultation & Personalised Ayurvedic Program with resident Ayurvedic Doctor Dr Suma.
- 6 Ayurvedic treatmentspersonally prescribed in the Priya Ayurvedic Spa.
- Twice daily practices of yoga and meditation led by Lyndsey Benn and Em Cruickshank
- Two-hour sunset cruise through the magical backwaters on the Award Winning Lotus Boathouse
- Cultural excursions:
- Witness the Theyyam Ritual Dances in the local temple or the Village Heads home
- A private guided tour of local highlights
- Anand Ashram
- Neeleshwar Temple
- Neeleshwar town where we enjoy a local traditional tea shop
- Private Cooking Class with Chef Aneesh in The Annapurna restaurant
- Morning Signature Tea
- All vegetarian meals and all Ayurvedic drinks
- An incredible colourful surprise on our last evening together
Packages start at $3300 USD.
For more information, contact Hayley at firstname.lastname@example.org
To book visit http://www.wokeyoga.com.au/indiaretreat2018/