Join Mysan for one of the world’s leading Yin Yoga trainings
This is an intensive yoga course developed for you to immerse yourself into Yin Yoga, anatomy, meridians, chakras and explore Yin Yoga with all its goodness on a deep level.
A boutique, personalised Yin Yoga teacher training where we work in a small group of 15-20 people for more insights, understanding and knowledge to be soaked up.
- 25 hours – Anatomy and Physiology
- 25 hours – Yoga Physiology, Meridians, Chi and Chakras
- 20 hours – Yin Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
- 20 hours – Theory and Practice of Yin Yoga Techniques
- 10 hours – Teaching and Sequencing Techniques
To attend this 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher training:
200 hours prior teacher training successfully completed.
(Students whom wish to proceed in their own personal practice can join this course for their own yoga development after teacher consent.
Bali 100 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training 2020:
Dates: 6th – 21st June 2020 (Ubud, Bali)
For info sheet and to apply, please email us to request the application form.
For information on your teacher Mysan Sidbo please go to