Are you ready to embark on the journey? On the edge of a shift, ready to delve into the relationship between body, mind and soul? Are you looking for a career change or to deepen your practice?
My Yoga Time is delighted to offer Yoga Australia accredited 350 hour Yoga Teacher Training program at Mount Cotton QLD. This certified part time course can be completed alongside your full time job and upon completion you will be eligible to teach Yoga and obtain full membership with Yoga Australia.
If you are curious to learn more about the ancient eastern art and science of yoga with a modern day approach this course is for you. The unique benefits of My Yoga Time’s Teacher Training ensure you learn more than just how to teach safe yoga; an inevitable transformation occurs invoking self-healing, self-awareness, working towards a selfless ego.
- Philosophy; Study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras & The Eight Limbs of Yoga and the Bhagavad Gita
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetic & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching techniques, adjustments, sequencing, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Therapeutic use of Asanas and Pranayama
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 Pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
A 350 hour Level 1 accreditation ensures you emerge with virtuous foundation, mastering the necessary skills to competently guide others.
To enrol or for more information on the course outline please contact Nicole email@example.com or visit www.myyogaqld.com.au