Aligning Health are thrilled to offer a Scholarship to study Yoga for the first time!
Students who wish to enroll in the Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching may apply for a scholarship to the value of $2500 for 2020 Intake.
Our courses focus on two aspects:
1) Yoga and Ayurveda as Modalities
2) Contextualising Yoga and Ayurveda for the Western world.
We practiced these principles in our September Practical
All of our Yoga AND Ayurveda Students studied together at Aligning Health Retreat & Day Spa with the support of our Senior Teacher Dr Prathibha from SreeChithra Ayurhome.
We cooked together, we experienced Body Therapies, we practiced Yoga and we developed a wonderful supportive community.
Does this sound like something that you would be interested in? Keep on reading below to learn more about what we are offering:
What you will learn in our courses:
1) Applied Ayurveda to Yoga,
2) Ayurveda Principles and practice
3) Assessment and Diagnostic skills
4) Body therapies and facials,
5) Lifestyle coaching and health care plans
6) Nutrition and Kitchen Pharmacy
7) Ayurveda and Yoga Psychology
8) Remedial Therapies
9) Advanced Medication
10) Advanced Yoga Therapy, and
11) Soooo much more.
Course delivery includes:
1) Options for Blended learning, and
2) Distance Education.
1) 12 months for Diploma Courses
2) 2 years for Advanced Diploma Courses
Practical Placements are held at:
1) Aligning Health Retreat & Day Spa in Axedale, and
2) SreeChithra Ayurhome in Kerala.
Teaching Faculty include:
1) Trained Doctors in Kerala, India
2) Advanced Diploma Practitioners
3) Ayurveda Lifestyle Consultants
4) Senior Yoga Teachers
Pathways have been designed to help you progress from:
1) Introductory Courses
2) Foundational Courses
3) Intermediate Courses, and
4) Advanced Diplomas.
Our courses are highly credible having both:
1) Australian Government Accreditation, and
2) Industry Recognition.
1) $7500 for Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching (10579NAT) APPLY FOR A $2500 SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2020 Intake
2) $9500 for Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultant (HLT52615) FOR ENROLMENTS UNTIL 25th DEC 2019
3) $25 000 for Advanced Diploma of Ayurveda (HLT62615)
When you study with Aligning Health you can be assured you will receive quality training. Our training materials are being used by other schools across Australia and we know we offer a high standard of education. Our Teaching Staff are highly trained and experienced and most of all passionate about sharing their knowledge.
If you are considering studying with Aligning Health in 2020 please get in touch and book in a personal meeting to ask as many questions as you need to.
Course Owner & Principal of Diploma of Ayurveda Yoga Teaching (10579NAT)
Principal of Diploma of Ayurvedic Lifestyle Consultation (HLT52615)
Co-owner of Aligning Health Retreat & Day Spa
Author of Food Hurts- Healing Anorexia Nervosa with Yoga & Ayurveda
Yoga Teacher & Aerial Yoga Instructor
Ayurvedic Practioner & Health Coach
Ayurveda Beauty Therapist
(AdvDip Ayurveda Practioner, Dip Classical Yoga, DipEd, BSocSC (YWk), DipComWelf, DipCommDev, DipCommYWk, DipVisArt, Cert IV TAE, Chef)
0407 289 769