Full Immersion Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training
Love life, live yoga: turn YOUR passion into a fulfilling heart-centred career as a teacher or even start running your OWN yoga studio.
Do you love yoga and would like to make a living by following your passion? Would you like to deepen your practice and learn to live a wholesome yogic lifestyle? Are you keen to immerse yourself in an inspiring spiritual environment that is applying yogic wisdom in all areas of life, from nutrition to meditation, from physical movement to spiritual practice? Then join us at the Krishna Village for our 6 week full immersion Yoga Teacher Training.
Save up to AU$400 if you book early
About the Course
- Full immersion program that spans 6 weeks, living in a fascinating, vibrant community of about 75 yogis, travellers and spiritual seekers on an eco farm between Byron Bay and the Gold Coast in Northern NSW, Australia.
- Nourish your soul with Yoga Teacher Training that addresses the science of yoga holistically including postures and philosophy as well as Ayurveda, Kirtan, anatomy and physiology, nutrition, meditation and mindfulness.
- Live and breathe the spirit of Bhakti Culture - the yoga of love
- Teach classes with REAL students while being guided and supported by a team of internationally experienced yoga teacher trainers.
- Gain Yoga Alliance international certification – Vinyasa Flow style - and hands on business classes to run your own heart centred yoga business
“This yoga training has honestly been one of the highlights of my life. The course material has guided me to feel confident teaching so early on, I am amazed at how embodied I feel. The Krishna Village is the perfect setting for not only learning how to be a yogi, but a place of community, exploration of self, belonging and joy. I feel so at home here, every single day has been full of glorious moments, deep connection to others and a journey for myself that has changed my life.” – Emily, YTT Graduate
The Krishna Farm
Nestled in the foothills of the Wollumbin National Park in the heart of the Northern Rivers of New South Wales, the Hare Krishna Farm “New Govardhana” is a 1000 acre certified organic property with orchards, syntropic vegetable gardens, cows, horses, streams and swimming holes in abundance. New Govardhana serves as an ashram to a community of yogis who aspire to live according to their deepest vows and commitments on their path of service, spiritual contentment and happiness (Bhakti Yoga). Their service and dedication make this location a beautiful place of growth, healing and spiritual awakening.
6 Week Trainings
3 February – 12 March 2020 (early bird rate until 16 December 2019)
27 April – 4 June 2020 (early bird rate until 9 March 2020)
17 August – 24 September 2020 (early bird rate until 29 June 2020)
9 November – 17 December 2020 (early bird rate until 21 September 2020)
Part Time Trainings
Are you unable to commit to one of our 6 week yoga teacher trainings due to work, family or personal commitments? We will be offering two part time courses in 2020! These courses will be split up into two 3 week stages. Perfect for those who need to break their Yoga Teacher Training into shorter stays!
23 March – 9 April (Part 1) & 20 July – 6 August 2020 (Part 2) (early bird rate until 3 Feb 2020)
15 June – 2 July (Part 1) & 12-29 October 2020 (Part 2) (early bird rate until 27 April 2020)