Online Yoga Teacher Training with My Yoga Time Level 1, 350hrs
If you are curious to learn more about the art and science of yoga with a modern day approach this course is for you. The unique benefits of My Yoga Time’s Teacher Training ensure you learn more then just how to teach safe yoga. The thorough curriculum provides in depth study of Patanjali’s yoga Sutras, the history of yoga and Sri T. Krishnamacharya’s influence over Western yoga, Teaching Techniques, Anatomy & Physiology, Philosophy & Subtle Physiology.
Teacher training is not just an accredited course, you will gain the necessary tools to establish a nourishing home practice for all stages of life, as well as acquiring the necessary skills to competently guide others in a practice of therapeutic function over form. Alongside the thorough curriculum, the focus is on you and your nourishing practice; thus an inevitable transformation occurs in self-healing, self awareness, working towards a selfless ego. A 350hr Level 1 accreditation ensures you emerge with virtuous foundation.
11 Modules are delivered over 11 months covering the below curriculum; theory is delivered in PDF format accompanied with online classes, audio meditations and online quizzes.
Curriculum in brief;
- Philosophy; Yoga Sutras in particular The Eight Limbs of Yoga
- In depth study of Asanas, Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
- Physiology; energetiv & emotional anatomy, Prana, Chakras, Nadis, Meridians, Marma Points, Gunas, Koshas
- Teaching Techniques, sequencing, adjustments, alignment, verbal queues and styles of Hatha Yoga such as; Ashtanga (Mysore), Iyengar, Viniyoga, Vinyasa, Yin, Sivananda and Restorative
- Applied Anatomy & Physiology for Yoga Teachers
- Meditation techniques & Mantras
- Science of Pranayama (including the 5 pranas)
- Pre and Post Natal Yoga
Why study with My Yoga Time?
- study with experienced Senior Teacher
- supporting your growth in home practice
- Start anytime & study at your own pace
- unlimited access to updated curriculum
- donation to selected charity upon enrolment