The IYTA’s 460-hour Diploma is comprehensive, inclusive and personal
This International Diploma Yoga Teacher Training course is an integration of yoga’s classical teachings based on the various yoga paths and traditions of yoga. The International Yoga Teachers Association does not have a guru, or owner. It embraces many traditions acknowledging that ‘many paths lead us up the mountain’. This inclusive approach creates a solid and stable foundation for student teachers to develop their own style of expression and teaching of yoga.
The IYTA is non-profit and has been established for more than 50 years. Their 460-hour Diploma is presented by an expert panel of lecturers which are offered face-to-face and live streamed.
This course covers 460 hours of yoga teacher training which include the following units of study:
- Anatomy and Physiology – body systems, corrections, sequencing and safety
- The Subtle Physiology of Yoga – subtle energy systems, chakras, energy flow, Prana, the breath
- Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle – history and traditions and applying yoga principles in everyday life
- Techniques – interactive sessions including study of postures, meditation, breathing techniques, movement, limbering, mudras and mantras
- Teaching Methodology – principles of effective teaching, how to prepare, design and present a balanced yoga class
- Integrative Practice and Teaching Practicum – how to deliver a well-structured, safe, flowing yoga class
- Yoga Business – what is required as a registered yoga teacher and what is required to set up and run a yoga business
- Specialties – pre and post natal, seniors, back care, children.
- Personal homework (yoga classes and reading) related to the course.
- Journalling and class observations
All student will receive the IYTA Yoga Teacher Training Asana Handbook.
Book before 27th October to receive $200 off with coupon code:
PLUS! You will get an additional $750 off the early bird rate. Be sure to sign up ASAP to take advantage of this offer expires 18th December
Invest in your future with the IYTA’s Diploma of Yoga Teaching
- Ongoing support – even after you graduate
- Flexible learning options
- Lecturers from a variety of different lineages
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Physiology of Yoga – chakras, energy flow, prana
- Philosophy, history and traditions
- Interactive sessions including study of postures, meditation, breathing techniques, limbering, mudras and mantras
- Teaching Methodology – how to deliver a well-structured, safe, flowing yoga class
- Yoga Business – how to become a registered yoga teacher and running a yoga business
- Specialties – pre and post-natal, seniors, back care, children.
Interested in more? IYTA offers a unique 70-hour Foundation of Yoga course – to find out about this, or a full Diploma course and free Open Days, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 449 195
Save $1650 from the full price of the Diploma course! Book Now
Payment Plans Available
To take advantage of the AYJ and the IYTA Earlybird offer you will need to book in by midnight, Tuesday, October 27